Friday 29 June 2012

Delay!

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been extremely busy at work and in home life and just didn't find the time or energy to post.

I have a recording in progress for podcast #6 so that should be released very shortly.

In summary, my pal IWC and I had a god at blind testing digital transports, CD versus CA. An interesting result!

I have also been fortunate enough to get my own Tron DAC and I'm very happy indeed. It's just so superior to any DAC I've heard to date - OK, I've not listened to the Audio Note 4 or 5, or the latest Meitner, but this is cheaper than both - still expensive, but cheaper - and has some very special qualities. I'll say more in a later blog post and in the podcast, because I've only had it a few days and it is brand new and still running in.

No comments:

Post a Comment